Sunday, May 23, 2010

Family Visit

May 21, 2010
Enjoying a visit from a few family members this week: my 19-year-old son Hoku, who is visiting from Albuquerque and who has just completed his first year of college, and my mom Betty (no you don't get to know her age!), out from New Jersey, coming to see me and the grandkids for a week. I feel so blessed to have a loving family as part of my life!


Song quote: "Does who we are begin with breath? Depend on form, or end with death? Strip away these roles, these names, and tell me what remains... and who we really are..."
~ Kirtana, Who You Really Are


Ceremony quote: "I saw within the center of my chest a vast, unlimited and expanding universe, as infinite as the external universe, which is only a mirror of the potential of my human heart... I fell into this vastness, and vanished..."
~ Harmony Haynie, 2007

Book quote: "...discover your own God Self in the way that most pleases your heart, for your joy is God's fulfillment!" ~ The Dragon Doesn't Live Here Anymore by Alan Cohen

Thought for the Day: What brings you joy? What makes your heart soar? Spend some time really thinking about this question, and make a list - then make time in your busy-ness to do something from this list every day. Even if it is only for five minutes, this is a way to give yourself love every day. You will be amazed at the results!

Much love until next time!
Harmony Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment